Our glass meets all demands.
The products of FLACHGLAS Wernberg comply with the highest international quality requirements – regarding not only mass production and manufacturing of a small number of pieces but also the production of unique copies.
All business domains of FLACHGLAS Wernberg are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000. Furthermore, we are a certified supplier of many international vehicle operators and well-known conglomerates.
Both the European Standard ECE 43 R and also multiple different, country-specific standards constitute the basis for our glazing systems. The actual export proportion of our independent trade field of automotive glazing is likely to be more than 35 % - a value that reveals the importance of FLACHGLAS Wernberg's technology leadership in comparison with the automotive glazing industry world-wide. And it is tending to rise.
Our glasses meet numerous international standards:
- BN 918 511 (DB AG) for toughened safety glass, laminated safety glass
and insulation glass
- DIN 1249
- ECE-R 43 for toughened safety glass, laminated safety glass and insulation glass
- NF F 31-129 toughened safety glass ≥ 5mm (SNCF)
- NF F 31-250 laminated safety glass ≥ 5mm (SNCF)
- GM/TT0122, GM/RT 2456, BS 857 etc. British standards
- BS 6853 for fire protection
- L 48 Belgian standard
- ANSI Z 26.1-1989, AS/NZS 2080:1995 American standard
- FRA Part 223 and others Australian standard
and many further DIN- and EN-standards and regulations.
In case you need any further requirements: We would also produce our glasses according to your individual specifications.
Furthermore: We do not judge quality only for its product-relevant characteristics. Quality also means partnership to us. We attend operators and owners during the whole period of using vehicles, products, services and upgrades. Far in excess of normative standards – individually adapted to your needs.