01. INFRASTOP® leaves the heat outside:
The infrared radiation of the sun is partly warded off and a warming-up of the interior is retarded.
02. INFRASTOP® lets the daylight come in:
The relatively high light permeability provides naturally bright interiors.
03. INFRASTOP® offers best thermal insulating properties:
Thanks to an U-value of up to 1,1 W/m2K, in winter it keeps the heat inside the room. In addition, the thermally improved spacer reduces heat loss in the edge area of the glass pane.
04. INFRASTOP® is the glass with high energy efficiency:
It relieves air-conditioning and heating systems, and less artificial light is needed compared to solar control glass panes with a comparable total energy permeability coefficient.
05. INFRASTOP® protects our climate:
With triple glazing in particular, energy consumption is reduced considerably and CO2-emissions are minimised sustainably.
06. INFRASTOP® is a master of colours:
A wide range of different reflectance colours – from intensive colour effects up to completely neutral finishes – offers an ample scope of design possibilities.
07. INFRASTOP® is multifunctional:
It can be combined with other functional glass panes, thus coping with many additional functions such as sound insulation, burglary protection, radar-reflection damping or self-cleaning.
08. INFRASTOP® is open for creative architectural ideas:
Overhead glazing, point-fitted facades, structural glazing and curved panes of most different radii, in combination with colour, allow for sensational effects.
09. INFRASTOP® designs more than windows:
The wide assortment of colour-adapted façade panels realises impressive designs completely made of glass.
10. INFRASTOP® offers high-performance products:
Based on optimal selectivity values and minimal heat-transmittance coefficients, the glass types Brillant 66/33 and 50/25 N meet highest energy-saving and visual demands.